5.7.09

PALMER ON TOP AGAIN


Taumarunui's Quentin Palmer (Suzuki), racing to a hat-trick of national
titles at the weekend. Photo by Andy McGechan, BikesportNZ.com

JULY 6, 2009: It's now three in a row for Taumarunui ATV ace Quentin Palmer.

The Suzuki all terrain vehicle (ATV) racer was unstoppable at the New Zealand TT Championships near Kuratau, on the south-western tip of Lake Taupo, at the weekend, storming to an unbeaten string of five wins over the two days.

"I've had the flu the past few weeks, so I was surprised it went so well for me," said the 28-year-old Palmer afterwards. "I was worried I wouldn't be able to perform ...but here I am, on top of the podium."

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

KIWI RIDER NEWS CONST Copyright © 2010 LKart Theme is Designed by Lasantha